Wednesday, December 1, 2010

'Tis the Season

Christmas is everywhere...and nowhere more than New York City! Seriously, it's smacking me in the face everywhere I go here. And I love it. So very much!

Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting last night...wow. I don't know what else to say. It's hard to even try to describe the feeling of that night. The people, the energy, the music and sounds, the most beautiful tree ever. Anyone that ever has the chance to attend that annual event really better take it with no questions asked. You'll never regret it.

And in addition to that very special, gigantic tree, NYC seriously has Christmas trees everywhere! On our taxi ride to the office this morning, I counted no less than 15 Christmas trees...and we only went from 39th and 8th up to 64th and 3rd. Really not that far...AND I didn't even start counting right away (minor coffee spill on my suit distracted me...damn). I'm so ridiculously excited to spend most of the rest of the month of December here!! So many Christmas-y things to do...especially when CB comes to hang with me in the Big Apple next weekend. Look out for us...we are quite a pair when we get together in the big city.

I failed to take pictures last night at the lighting...even though I had my camera on me...too many other things to stimulate my senses and distract me. But I promise I'll do better in the coming weeks! Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment