Monday, December 6, 2010

My Sweeeeeeeeet Hotel Room

I cannot lie...I am madly in love with my hotel room for this week. It is pure fabulousness. It is at the Eventi in NYC...6th and 30th...right in lovely Chelsea. I was a little skeptical when my manager said it was the nicest hotel he had ever stayed at...that's a tall order. We get to stay in a lot of really nice hotels...what was going to be so great about this one? Well, let me tell you...

1. Location (obviously)...it's pretty kick-butt
2. The outside of the hotel looks kind of neon-purple and pink (it's a bit modern, to say the least)
3. There is sweet techno music playing by the entrance/lobby upon arrival (makes me wanna shake my groove thang)
4. Super-duper comfortable king-size beds...aaahhhhhhh
5. I got a room upgrade upon check-in...cha-ching!
6. Amazing views right from my room (lots of floor-to-ceiling windows), including:


(And no, I didn't even use the zoom on my camera to take these shots - just straight out the window!)
7. Wine reception in the swanky lobby every evening
8. The nicest bath products I've ever used...they're from Milan...la-dee-dah
9. Gigantic shower, with bench....you could fit 8 people in there!
10. Oversize shower has 2 really nice shower heads (totally unnecessary, but I'm not complaining)
11. Sweet iPod stereo in the room (so I can dance and jam to my Christmas music as I please!)
12. And probably my favorite...the amazingly fabulous robes in the rooms:


Can't you just see me loungin' around in my room in that lovely thing? Oh yeah. I have been in it every second I've been able since I arrived. It just feels...right.

So as much as work can get crazy sometimes, and travel can be a bit trying, there are so many great perks to my job...staying in this ridiculously great hotel is just one of them! I'm loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Um, the robe is totally not as awesome as the ones at that crazy hotel in DC we stayed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - TRUE. Here's the fun part though...this hotel is a Kimpton hotel...as was that crazy place in DC...so the robes are at least related to each other...they're like cousins :)

    ReplyDelete