Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gotta Love New York

Spending 4 straight weeks in New York apparently means running into some hilarious signs everywhere! I love it. I have only captured two of them on photo so far, but I am on a mission to get the others I've seen yet too.

1. Um...what exactly happened in this bathroom that resulted in this sign being posted in the stall?! (Maybe I don't actually want to know...)
2. What caused the renters of this car to THINK there may be a mouse in it? I'm curious if there was visual confirmation at any point. (Dear Enterprise, I hope you exterminated this bad boy just in case. Love, one of your renters.)

I may just be more on the lookout for awesomeness when I'm here in my favorite place in the world, but even so....pure entertainment, right? I'm working on getting the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment