Thursday, July 7, 2011

Throwback!

I have the pleasure of spending some time at home with my parents this week, and like any other visit to my parents' house, I've done some digging around. For no particular reason. I just like to look around, dig through my old things, etc. Well, I struck gold this time! I found all my senior pictures from high school! Taken in March 2000, I was a tender (and tan and blond) 17 year old. Aaahhhhh....seems like a lifetime ago. I had a great time looking through them with my mom last night around midnight. We reminisced about the day of the big photo shoot....a cool 8 hours in the studio. We took so many different shots, in so many different outfits...it was mind-boggling. I was one of the 'models' for the studio, so I had to get mine taken earlier than everyone else, and then show them to anyone I could to try and get more people to pick the studio I went to. I remember carrying around the boxes of my proofs in school for a couple weeks - but I think it paid off...a whole lot of people went to my studio! You're welcome, JO.

Anyway, I thought that I just had to share a few of them here:

There is a giant copy of this one in my parents' house:

(Here's me with it, back in 2007...see? Pretty big, right?)
Aawwwww....me in my junior year prom dress:

Farley even made an appearance at the photo shoot, to star in a few:


Could I be any more posed in this one?

Annnnnnnd the infamous "James Bond" shot, that my photographer insisted on taking (WITH my mom's approval, of course):

(Note: if I ever get married, my mom is holding onto an 8x10 of this picture to give my future husband....oy vey!)

And then I couldn't help throwing in this modeling shot, from 1985 (it was in with my senior pictures anyway):

Tiny, little Lindsay....how funny is that?! This was right at the beginning of my decade-long modeling career. I think it was the way I made people really believe that fake snowball was real that launched me into success :)

A little skip down memory lane is always fun! I think I'm going to see what else I can find tonight...

1 comment: