Monday, August 1, 2011

Take...a...hint....PLEASE

Seriously, I can't even believe this is happening. I am borderline being stalked, and am highly unamused by it.

I met this guy, Max, on a bar crawl several months ago - February or March, I think. He's a real cutie, we had a nice chat, and I gave him my number (which I tend to do too easily...and will obviously stop). But then he started texting me pretty much nonstop. "When can I see you?" "When can we meet up?" "Meet me at ______ on Sunday." Out of control.

But I felt bad for him at first, so I responded to some of them. And then I invited him to a group thing I went to at a bar once...in Culver City...assuming he would never come. Basically an un-vitation. But no...he showed up. And was bothering me all night. I was way less interested the second time I saw him, and I pretty much ignored him then all night. (Cold of me, I know) Literally, every time he walked up to me at that bar, I walked away. Pretty clear message, right? NOPE.

Since that night (over 4 months ago), he still texts me almost every 1-2 weeks, without fail. Asking how I am, what I'm up to, where I am, etc. I have not responded to a single one in those 4+ months, and yet he keeps up. It had been about a month since I had last heard from him this last time, so I thought MAYBE he had finally given up. But the he texted me this past Friday. I didn't respond. And now he texted me again tonight. I obviously didn't respond. Get a clue, buddy! It ain't happenin' - no chance.

I'm just praying he'll stop and move on...I don't want to have to change my phone number. Unless it's to a 1-900 number. Then at least I can make some money out of the annoyance?

No comments:

Post a Comment