Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Want to Count Some Sheep...

Have you ever been so incredibly tired that you can barely keep your eyes open, you have trouble concentrating, and (worst of all) you feel kind of dizzy/slightly intoxicated? Well, that's exactly where I am at right now. And it stinks.

This past weekend was even shorter for me than normal. I didn't get to fly home until Friday evening (which is thankfully rare), and then had to fly back out late Sunday night. So what did I do with a really short weekend at home? I crammed in as much fun and games as possible, of course! Hence the exhaustion right now.

I managed to go straight from the airport to happy hour in Hermosa Beach on Friday evening (with my luggage in tow), and stay out with the party animals until about 1:00am (that would be 3:00am to my body at that time), then ran a bunch of errands Saturday morning so that I would be free to get a little rowdy and watch the big Badger game (On Wisconsin! They smoked the silly Ohio State Buckeyes...#1 ranking? Puh-leeeeeeez.) Then it was a quick shower/change of clothes, and out on a fabulous dinner date...and then out for the rest of the night. I managed to not get to bed until almost 4:00am on Sunday morning...was awake by about 8:00am (painfully)...finally managed to drag my butt out of bed by about 9:30am. Quick got ready and headed out for brunch. Brunch included football and bottomless bloody marys and mimosas. Therefore, brunch lasted until about 5:15pm. Oops. Stopped for some quick silliness at a Halloween store (see below - LK, hope you don't mind me sharing the photo evidence)...made it home to shower and pack my luggage again. Then it was off for a frozen yogurt date (where we saw some fabulous celebrities!). Quick stop home to grab luggage, annnnnnnd then back to LAX for the redeye flight to Chicago. I bet you're tired just from reading that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment